I've had the chop. My very nice new French Canadian hairdresser convinced me not only to go short - but to get a fringe! I'll post a photo at some point. It's not really short- below my jaw line at the front and a bit shorter and layered at the back. In fact Ian and James have both said it's pretty similar to how it was when i first met them both. I'm pretty pleased with it. it's nice to have a change apart from anything else. I definitely look more like my mum!
Both my men are a bit sick at the moment. Ian has a nasty ear infection and sore throat and ethan has yet another cold. We managed to fit in an active and fun weekend all the same. Dinner at Kat and Rich's on Saturday (english friends from playgroup) and a BBQ at Ange 'n Rick's on Sunday. All very yummy. Back to cooking this evening. hey hoe
1 comment:
thanks amanda - am working on that photo! i did have short hair like this when i first joined BV - about 6 years ago. Guess that must have been before your time. Lots of love to Keifer and the family xx
Post a Comment