I have just managed to get to my first house group evening since we started at Vineyard. I had an amazing time of worship with some wonderful Godly people. I love it that we have slotted into part of God's great big world-wide family so easily and quickly. One of the men at house group tonight prayed for all the women (just the 4 of us) as there seems to have been a lot of hard spiritual things going on in women's lives recently as if the enemy is targeting the women at the moment. The school shootings in america are jsut one example.
I have been given lots of encouraging feedback from my teaching on Sunday. I find it so amazing that God spoke through me using some stuff that I picked up from my journals from years ago. It's been very humbly to hear that God has encouraged people to act differently this week as a result of what He said through me on Sunday. I feel as if I didn't take as much of my own message away with me as perhaps the listeners did as i have been busy re-running how i said it rather than what i said. I can see how pride is a very easy sin for teachers to fall in to.
No comments:
Post a Comment