I think I forgot to mention the wonderful news that Ethan has been granted a Residence Visa. We had been a bit worried that he would have to go home by the 24th October as he was on a 6 month visitor's Visa - we would have missed him! The Immigration Service were a bit slow and we haven't had his passport back yet with the stamp in it, but it looks like it will be all sorted in time.
No other news really. I had another lovely morning at tennis yesterday. I'm getting better already and only had one double fault (as opposed to a whole game of double faults last time). I bought myself a new racquet to celebrate. Unfortunately with the membership and a new racquet I think I have used up my birthday allowance and it's not my birthday for another couple of weeks.
I'm getting my hair cut on Saturday - I'm thinking of going short as I wear it up the whole time anyway - what do you think?
3 comments:
All the female tennis champs I can think of have the cropped look. OK, I can't actually think of any... Go for it - summer is coming - for you anyhow!! Can you re-send you email to my hot mail pls - it didn't com through to work. Cheers, Estelle xxx
thank you ladies - i'll see whether the hairdresser comes up with any ideas to make me look gorgeous every day with absolutely no effort or styling (yeah right!). I will drop you a mail estelle and amanda, ethan's birthday is the 8th november.lots of love xx
you could all ways use your old wig if all gos wrong! ,we are missing you all love to you all
gary
Post a Comment