It has been amazing looking back over what God has been doing in the last 10 years. I can't believe I have been with the Vineyard for about 6 years. As a lot of people say, it was amazing how quickly it began to feel like home. I am really looking forward to the worship session tonight.
Last night we had a house group social - a BBQ despite the wet weather! I was going to say the dreadful weather, but in fact I do love the rain at times. Ian persevered with the BBQ in the courtyard, just outside the door so he could keep his bum in the dry. The rest of us sheltered inside but didn't escape the smoke which filled the flat. The nice thing was that we had some neighbours from upstairs and some from next door who joined us. It was great to be able to introduce them to each other and to get to know them better. We are hoping they will also come to the Saturday Nite Fever Party.
Am struggling a bit for a costume for that one......
No comments:
Post a Comment