It's a very strange time at work at the moment. I am meant to be running a two day hearing starting on Monday but there is a good chance it will settle. It's that awful pre-trial period when you don't want to do unnecessary work but know you might be working all weekend if you don't!
Ian had a day in Wellington yesterday for an interview. He was absolutely exhausted and managed to leave his phone there and come home with their security pass!
Ethan had a busy day yesterday too. He performed well (I'm told) for his Kindy photos first thing then spent the day with AT. BY the time I got home at 6.30 he had already been in bed for an hour and slept right through til 6.30 this morning. Poor love hadn't eaten since lunch time but it didn't seem to bother him!
Had a lovely time with Margaret and Kevin. They completely spoiled us. They will be heading to the Coromandel now I think.
Must try and concentrate on some work....
No comments:
Post a Comment