Those of you have already visited us here will know that we have two perfectly good sheds already (and a sleepout). I am advised that one shed is being eaten from the inside out by woodworm. The other is a tin hut for storing the lawnmower and buggies. The sleepout is in huge demand by visitors so poor Ian is left with nowhere for his office. In anticipation of him getting another job that will allow him to work at home, he has to build the shed. Ethan has been keen to help. Immy and I have just been drinking tea and keeping watch.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
good shed building ! I am busy in the USA helping to finish the house off for Jenn and child minding for the neighbourhoodkkids and Jack !! enjoying it all but very warm for me. Eddie is coping and enjoying the space to complete the train room. The lilac trees at the bottom of the garden have been taken down and now I have a new project when I return. Can't sit still for long can I. Love Mum xxxx
1 comment:
good shed building ! I am busy in the USA helping to finish the house off for Jenn and child minding for the neighbourhoodkkids and Jack !! enjoying it all but very warm for me. Eddie is coping and enjoying the space to complete the train room. The lilac trees at the bottom of the garden have been taken down and now I have a new project when I return. Can't sit still for long can I. Love Mum xxxx
Post a Comment