Tuesday, August 07, 2007

could this be it?

Today we signed a contract for a new house. It is still a conditional contract but all our conditions apart from finance have been met. I won't post photos yet just in case! It is in that new area I mentioned - Te Atatu Peninsula. Dizz tells me rather helpfully that it has a bit of an Essex reputation. I would like to think that is more around all the fancy new builds than in our little street. All very exciting if not scary to be taking on a second mortgage. If you are very curious you can find it on the Barfoot & Thompson website, ref 368252. It's on Yeovil Rd.

By the way all you Bristolians, we are looking for a new tenant for our flat - any takers?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sarah if you can check your email I hope you still have your yahoo one. I am sending you an email about a possible tenant.

Amanda xx