
Hi everyone. All is well with the Wroes. As you can see from the photo our trip to Sheffield was a bit exhausting for little Ethan! He had lots of fun with Jack Daniel, Ian's cousin's son.
We are now in Northern Ireland. Ethan and I have been here since last Monday - Ian has been in New York State since last Tuesday and gets here this afternoon. My mum gets married tomorrow. We then head back to Bristol on Thursday and after that maybe back to NZ - maybe NY State! Keep you posted.
3 comments:
As promised - a note to say "I was 'ere!"
Ben
sorry - wrong account "Google" is me!!
Hi Babe, Personally I hope that you are coming back to NZ - at least so that you are here for my birthday - from a sunny morning in NZ
Dizz
Post a Comment