
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Rudolph Steiner Playgroup
Today was our first day back at the Steiner Playgroup. Ethan loved it even though he didn't have any plastic cars and steering wheels to play with. We had Kiwis, Dutch, British and German families represented today! It's such a lovely set up I thought I'd post a few photos. There is a large covered deck area which opens onto a forest with a stream and little waterfalls and bridges. There is a large covered sandpit, swings, a climbing frame and an enclosed field and lake with sheep, an a dovecote and pigs. There were 11 children there this morning - we had Kiwis, Brits, Dutch and German families. Oh yes, and it was 26 degrees and sunny again - OK so it's not like that all the time (Dizz told me off for exaggerating), it was cooler this morning and cloudy this afternoon - is it my fault if all the office workers aren't available to enjoy it all the time?


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Wow, did you know that there is a Steiner school here in Bristol. I thought I had only found out by talking to a complete stranger at Mel's party! But now I did remember someone else had mentioned it to me in weeks previous too.
Funny how things seem to get talked about and experienced in "clusters" sometimes.
Looks like you are having a lot of fun and Ethan is certainly getting a good lot of socialisation too!!
Good on ya - enjoy the weather -jumpers, coats and brollies here!!
Post a Comment