Thursday, February 15, 2007

House Group

We had our first night of our new house group last night. There was just us and one other couple from Church but we had a great evening with them. They are a lovely couple from South Africa - so we are keeping up our theme of being a United Nations House Group!

Ian survived his two-day business trip to Oz but has been pretty exhausted ever since.

Ethan & I have been off to the Titirangi Playgroup this morning. Once again he loved all the cars and had a major tantrum when we had to leave. He hasn't had much of a nap this afternoon so I am trying to ignore him at the moment hoping he will go back to sleep. My new Korean friend did come to the Playgroup this morning. I also caught up with my friend from Sri Lanka whom I haven't seen since way before Christmas. We're all getting back into routines now.

3 comments:

Jim Wood said...

befor to long word will get out that your place is the place to be each week.
good to here that HG went well
thinking you you all

Sarah Wroe said...

thanks Jim!

Jim Wood said...
This comment has been removed by the author.