Busy times. With less than 5 weeks to go until our departure, we have started packing up boxes to be shipped on ahead. It does bring home to me just how much STUFF we have.
Ethan and I are off to Northern Ireland on Wednesday for a whole week. Ian will join us for the weekend before returning home to work. It will be interesting to see how Ethan copes with his first flight. I hope it doesn't make me dread the forthcoming 24 hour marathon trip down under. He is being very cute at the moment. Lots of cooing and occasionally giggling. I know there are lots of trite cutesy analogies between our relationship with God and kids and babies, but Ethan does cause me to reflect on all that. I get so excited when he makes a new noise as he tries to communicate with me. How boring and disappointing it must be (is!) for God if our prayer life stays stagnant and doesn't develop.
Must away . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment