Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Happy Birthday Madeleine!

We went to a great birthday party for Madeleine on Saturday. Rachel Davies' parents opened up their home and Tim Cole and Kate Benson prepared a wonderful lunch. With a jazz band in the garden and wonderful sunshine it was a lovely day. It was also great to see people there from every walk of life and every age group within the church.

I have been learning this weekend to accept the physical limitations of being pregnant. I have discovered that I can no longer mow the lawn. I think a strained a muscle in my stomach (or rather one of the ones that used to be over my stomach!) mowing on Friday night. I decided to try weeding and clearing some of the flower beds on Saturday evening but that didn't work either. I shall just have to content myself with reading a book in the garden while Ian works away - that's exactly what I did on Sunday afternoon.

Ian is now building a tool shed. He built a fabulous shed from scratch but it is too fancy for a shed really so is to become a summer house. It is insulated and has internal and exterior cladding and a power supply. We therefore need a tool shed to store the tools and lawnmower etc in. Will it ever end?.....

No comments: