It was even harder to get out of bed this morning than most Monday mornings. For the first time in a long time I played hockey twice this weekend. We won our league match on Saturday - 4:0. A great result as we have been steadily pulling ourselves up from bottom. We lost a cup match yesterday. I stopped playing hockey on Sundays about 2 years ago and it is now quite rare to have a match. I was annoyed to have to leave the morning service after worship and missed all the story-telling from the Conference. If anyone is planning to blog about cool stuff that was happening please let me know. Or if you just want to e-mail me please do.
My body is telling me today that I'm getting too old for playing at this level! Or more likely I need to do more training. I am the granny of the team! and i keep getting invited to 18th Birthday parties. I think I may consider the lower leagues next year with Hot Port at half-time. Much more civilised.
Thanks to those of you who have sent up a few prayers for me since Thursday. We cleared up the rest of the mess and Ian did the necessary repairs this weekend. I have managed to put it out of my mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment