Ian and I are starting a new house group next week. I'm not sure who will be coming but I guess God knows! At least a couple of people have expressed an interest so it shouldn't be just me and Ian looking at each other.
We have been going to a different house group for just a few weeks but it was really encouraging last night to be "sent out " by them. They prayed for us and we had some really encouraging words given to us.
So continued prayers would be appreciated as we start up. Please encourage anyone you know who isn't in a house group to try us out. Thursday nights at 7.30, in Clifton.
I heard a great quote from Mother Teresa yesterday saying that her ministry may appear to be just a drop in the ocean but without it the ocean would be one drop less!
1 comment:
Can't wait to see what happens for you guys! I think you guys are going to have a great time!!! Keep us posted!
Post a Comment