Well I haven't posted in ages! My summer has been fairly full of work. Ian and I have spent quite a bit of time apart as his work and mine has taken us to far flung corners of England. We are desparately in need of a holiday. We are going to Portugal in November. Ian is there for business anyway so he is staying on an extra 9 days and I'll join him out there. Any tips on good places to stay or visit on the Eastern Algarve would be appreciated.
Our never-ending project, as our good friend Martin likes to call it, is nearing completion. It has been wonderful to be able to use it to put people up already. We have two medics staying for two weeks at the moment. The privacy situation is not ideal as we don't have doors on teh bedrooms yet!
I spent last weekend in northern ireland with my dispersed family. My little brother's wife is expecting her second baby. Chloe is about 15 months old and gorgeous - though i did get to share in some of her tantrums too. I will miss being near them when Ian and I get around to thinking about a family.
It's Friday afternoon and most of my mates will know that I don't like to work on Friday afternoons - so i am off to Sergios for a Chambers lunch - which usually lasts about 3 hrs.
No comments:
Post a Comment