but plenty has been happening. I got my law exam results - all passed - woopwoop! NOw I have to go through the certification process in order to be called to the Bar of NZ in August then I get to apply for a practising certificate - what a process!
Other than that, Daniel is now walking around very proudly. Immy has just started at kindy and Ethan is full of energy (or is it just plan aggression?) like most 5 year old boys. He was looking forward to going back to school after the Easter break and I guess that has to be a good sign.
Just a month now until our big trip to the UK! I am starting to hoard books and DVDs to drip feed to the kids during the plane ride. Looking forward to seeing all the relatives and a good bunch of our mates too.
No comments:
Post a Comment