Thursday, August 05, 2010

I believe there have been some problems seeing the latest photos. I have taken off the last two video clips that i had put up as I believe they may have been causing a few problems.

At home, Ethan is recovering well from his operation yesterday. He has been a bit sore and tender - made worse by the fact that Immy keeps attacking him. She is obviously feeling a bit left out. She keeps telling me she wants an operation and medicine.

We also had a brief trip to the hospital today as Daniel had some minor respiratory issues during the night. The medics all sem to think it is not too serious - possibly early stages of broncholitis. Here's hoping for a better night's sleep tonight.

1 comment:

Liz and Frank said...

Sarah,
Frank really enjoyed his long conversation when Ethan called yesterday - so "with it" considering his op was in the morning - "how big was that knife??"
Will keep our thoughts on Daniel, hopefully all will be well and you can all relax now.
Love to all,
Liz and Dad
xxxxx
www.lanfwroe.blogspot.com