Week two and we are exhausted but happy - finding our groove as a family of five. Baby isknown as - Daniel "fornow" Wroe. We will make it official and add some middle names soon. Part of it is trying to find space to have a conversation with Ian when we are both awake.
The kids are enjoying lots of cuddles and Immy spends a lot of time feeding her soft toys.
Sarah, good photos. I have also put some on my blog which I took when we were with you this Tuesday and Wednesday. Trust Immy's tummy is better now. We arrived back on the Gold Coast yesterday afternoon, all well here thanks to wonderful neighbours. Love to all three grandchildren. Look after yourselves. Love Dad and Liz. www.lanfwroe.blogspot.com
3 comments:
Sarah, good photos.
I have also put some on my blog which I took when we were with you this Tuesday and Wednesday. Trust Immy's tummy is better now. We arrived back on the Gold Coast yesterday afternoon, all well here thanks to wonderful neighbours.
Love to all three grandchildren. Look after yourselves.
Love Dad and Liz.
www.lanfwroe.blogspot.com
I love the pic of Ethan with Daniel and cracked up at the one of Immy. Gosh, I miss you guys! Lots of love! :) Erin
Looking forward to seeing more photos of young Daniel on your blog. Love to the 3 kids and you and Ian.
Dad and Liz
Post a Comment