Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Light at the end of the tunnel

Just 3 more working days for me! Last one next wednesday. Tomorrow I am having a treat and going for a massage at a spa behind work. The girls at work bought me a voucher for my birthday last October and I have saved it up as a good thing to do as I round things off at work.

Ian meanwhile has been doing a great job at home with the kids. They get lots of adventures when daddy is on the job. He has been doing the dentist and doctor trips with Ethan. Ethan had a visit to the dentist last week which we had been talking up for a couple of weeks as the ideal opportunity to at last get rid of his night-time dummy. And sure enough the dentist said it was time to go. He chose to bury it in our friend's back garden and hasn't asked for it since! Tomorrow he has his pre-school health check at the doctors.

Immy has been enjoying pre-school. She still isn't too sure when I drop her off but doesn't cry and gets on with her day just asking for us a couple of times in the course of the day. She is singing the little songs she is learning which is very cute. She missed a day this week as she had a tummy bug. Ian and I enjoyed a morning to ourselves on monday for the first time in ages - we went off for a swim and a spa at west wave.

We are hoping to make the most of this next month. It is a bit of a hiatus with no nappies and no dummies and both of us at home.

No comments: