Exams all finished thank the Lord! They went well I think. They didn't ask any weird or wonderful questions thankfully but man it was a lot of work. Much more revision involved that I expected. Glad I didn't attend all 6 at once as I barely gave myself enough time for these 3. Results due out in April.
Another big day tomorrow with my first High Court Appeal. I am in a supporting role with Counsel as I ran the Tribunal hearing and helped draft the submissions. I am looking forward to seeing a NZ judge and other Counsel in action.
3 comments:
Sarah, so pleased you are through the first leg - we sent you and the kids 2 email cards yesterday. Our thoughts have been with you today. Enjoy tomorrow.
Love and Hugs
Liz and Dad
Please find some time to relax and catch your breath after the High Court experience or the baby will born all wired up !!!!!! when sleep is all you want.
Well done anyway.
Love you xx
Marion & Eddie
The little bracelet you have with Ethan's name on it was made for you by my friend Paula whose brother just passed away. At the same time she made one for me with my name on it, have been wearing it continually.
Are you resting a little?
Hugs to you all
Liz and Dad
Post a Comment