Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I still have not got used to the southern hemisphere. I can't believe it is nearly the end of November and I haven't so much as sent a Christmas card or bought a Christmas present. It's the local Santa Parade next weekend too which just seems wrong!

We are suffering a bit in the Wroe household from sleep deprivation. Immy seems to have started having a few bad dreams which involve lots of screaming and crying in the middle of the night. Ethan is a very busy little man which means he often gets growing pains at night as he has been overdoing it during the day.

Ian and I are enjoying working in the same office 3 days a week. Quite a change from 3 days a week away in Wellington.

I am beginning to think about studying for my law exams. I have to do 6 exams in February and July of this year to qualify as an NZ lawyer. I have started dreaming about sitting exams that I haven't studied for, so definitely time to get the books out....

1 comment:

Marion said...

Have just sent off a parcel with a few stocking fillers in it and a family calendar. That should get you in the mood. Please spend the equivalent of £20 on each of the children from us and we will settle when we come over. I'm not sure that the July exam will be easy (new baby etc!) don't overdo it Sarah. x
Could Erin help out at night to give you a few good nights sleep ? Poor you.
Give Ethan and Immy a hug from us.
Love you Mum & Eddie xx