Ethan got hold of the Birthday Cake Book this year and kept coming up with different options of what he would like for his cake. We solved the problem by going for something that wasn't in there - LIghtning McQueen! Cars is a current DVD favourite. It was a joint effort - I did the baking and Daddy did the structural engineering and the icing. Fortunately, it was a huge success with Ethan and his little buddies.
1 comment:
marion
said...
What a lovely birthday cake, I know who you mean now. Sounds as tho the party went with a bang ! sorry bonfires everywhere here and fireworks. Glad the weather held out for water sports too. Enjoy your first week Ian. Loove and hugs for everyone Mum 7 eddie xxxxxx
1 comment:
What a lovely birthday cake, I know who you mean now. Sounds as tho the party went with a bang ! sorry bonfires everywhere here and fireworks. Glad the weather held out for water sports too.
Enjoy your first week Ian. Loove and hugs for everyone
Mum 7 eddie xxxxxx
Post a Comment