We have been having a good time in Bristol. a lovely few days with nana and gramps. They coped well with being landed with the kids while Ian and I sorted through the ton of stuff which we had left at the flat.
The Dormans have been wonderful hosts as ever. Ian has been busy cutting down bushes, pulling out ivy, painting windows, doors and relaying tiles. The kids and I are hanging out and reacquainting ourselves with old friends.
1 comment:
Sounds like a very busy time in Bristol, look forward to hearing all about it when you get back to the Southern Hemisphere.
Received your post card today (Ta), can just imagine Immy turning on her charm!
Dad and I have been really busy, but feeling good about the place, and enjoying the most incredible weather. Also loving the constant happenings on the Gold Coast, including the filming of some of the 3rd Narnia movie on the Broadwater.
Our thoughts are with you and the kids for a comfortable trip back home. Speak soon, hugs to you all.
Love
Liz and Dad
xxxx
Dad
Post a Comment