We had a lovely celebration last night for Erin's birthday. Her friends have been celebrating with her since last Friday, but on the day itself we organised a mulled wine and cheese and crackers evening here. There was quite a big turnout in the end. Very fine mulled wine too if i do say so myself!
Unfortunately after a lovely evening i had an awful night as Immy's cough and cold has got a bit worse and she was up for most of the night. I had her in bed with me as Ian is still away and she crawled over me, poked me and chatted for most of the night. I don't think we got more than 3 hours sleep in total. I had to get up and go to work for a rest.
We've been to the Docs today thought. Nothing of great concern - just the usual winter yukkiness!
1 comment:
How's Immy's cold, hope she's a lot better and you are getting some sleep. We are over our bout of colds now. Pleased Erin enjoyed our card, sounds like a fun birthday, very important when you are away from home.
Love
us.
Post a Comment