Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Not much to report here. Getting used to new routines. Erin is doing a fabulous job. Ethan is a bit more settled but still complains when i go to work. We have told him we are getting bunk beds for his room. A friend is going to make them for us. He doesn't quite get that it won't be imminent and is telling me every day he can't wait to see "my new bunk beds".

Immy is doing well. Her words are coming on and she communicates pretty well now.

Ian is surviving windy and wet Welly. I am enjoying work even though I am having more and more clients going through a hard time and ringing me up in tears. We have several adjudications booked for july and september. I'm hoping a least a couple of them go ahead.

Long weekend for the Queen's Birthday this weekend.

No comments: