I have just farewelled Marion & Eddie. Ian is taking them to the airport. We had a lovely last couple of days with them. Yesterday morning we went to a local beach that I hadn't made it to as yet. Kelvin Strand is just at the top of the peninsula. There are mudflats there so it is a bit slimy underfoot but there is lovely warm water to paddle in at high tide. It doesn't come up above the knee for miles. Ethan enjoyed wading in it and Immy had a good play in her inflatable. There were some gorgeous big pieces of driftwood along the beach too.




Today we went back to Kiwi Valley. I shall have to wait to get Eddie's photos as he had packed his camera cable. Ethan had 3 rides on the pony and Immy made her debut in the saddle with me on Noah.
No comments:
Post a Comment