La petite Irlandaise

from one tiny island to another

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Quick update

Marion and Eddie have just come back from a trip down to Wellington on the Overlander - the train from Auckland to Wellington. They had a fine time. You can see some photos on Eddie's blog
Playgroups have got busy for us as it is the end of the year clean up. I also have to go to Ethan's kindy to disinfect the lego.

We have been a sick household since last night. Ian, Ethan & Immy were up half the night throwing up. They have still been a bit sick today and going at the other end. I have not been well but have not thrown up as yet. Ethan has had plenty of sleep and lots of DVDs today.
Posted by Sarah Wroe at 7:07 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Sarah Wroe
Auckland, New Zealand
I live in New Zealand with my husband Ian and our children Ethan, Imogen and Daniel.We moved here from England in 2006. I was brought up in Northern Ireland (hence one "tiny island") and we now live on the North Island of NZ. Home is in West Auckland which has great beaches, wineries and national parks. I hope to use this space to keep friends and family around the world in touch with what we are up to in NZ and to share a little of our journey of faith which we share with our church family at Vineyard West.
View my complete profile

Websites and blogs

  • Angela Anstey's Blog
  • Bristol Vineyard
  • Christian Fellowship Church, Belfast
  • Dizz Bundy's Blog
  • Martin Barratt's Blog
  • NZ stuff
  • Social Edge - Social Entrepreneurs
  • St Paul's, Auckland

Visitor's map

Locations of visitors to this page

Previous posts

Powered By Blogger
Visit the Amazing Change Website
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.