Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Kindy

Ethan had his first afternoon at Kindy today. I stayed with him but didn't see much of him. He was quite happy playing and mucking in with the other kids. Ian stayed for an hour or so to see what it was like. I think he will enjoy it.

Other than that it is a busy week this week as it the last week of term. We will be cleaning all the toys at playgroup tomorrow and did the same at Mainly Music today. Ethan is beginning to remember the songs we sing there now and quite often makes up his own versions in the bath.

Ian has finished building the frame of a pergola/pagoda over half of our deck. We haven't bought the top for it yet due but it will be one that take away the UV and be waterproof so we can use it all year round. The deck was too hot to sit on a lot of the time last summer.

Ian is off for an evening out with Mr Bundy so a good opportunity for cave time for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Ethan, Nanna here. Did you enjoy your time at Kinndy yesterday. Tell me what u played with. Write back soon. Nanna xxx

Sarah Wroe said...

Hi Nanna, i played with real stethoscopes and old cameras. I had fun sawing wood with a real hand saw and banging nails with the hammer. I played with a big steering wheel on a car that didn't have any wheels. I sat on the mat for mat time and we sang songs about buses and fire engines. I wasn't very interested in my afternoon tea when everyone sat down with their lunch boxes. I was too interested in the toys. You know how much i like my food so that means i was enjoying myself very much. i also played with a train set for a little bit. I missed by afternoon sleep so i cried and whinged the whole way home in the buggy until we got to our street. then i fell asleep. i was still grumpy when i woke up so mummy had to put on finding nemo to help me feel better. love you nanna, bye bye x