Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ethan has been feeling "a bit sick" for the last couple of days. He has had a bit of a fever, sore throat (husky voice) and a chesty cough. He spent most of this afternoon curled up on the sofa with roo and dodo, his quilt and pillows. Ian slept in his bed with him last night from about midnight. I think is probably getting it too. Immy and I seem to be holding it off for now.

Yesterday and today we have had beautiful clear blue skies, with just a few rain showers today. There is a very definite nip in the aire though and we have had the fire lit the last couple of nights. I have been knitting in front of the fire and have almost finished my cardigan for Imogen. I'm hoping that i won't discover any huge mistakes when it comes to sewing all the bits together.

Not much else to report really, so it's back to the knitting for me x x

No comments: