In the afternoon I was taken shopping armed with some spending money from my friends and family. My first shopping outing in the city. Also my first taste of sushi when we stopped for a late lunch. I bought a summer dress so all we need now is some summer weather.
You will notice that Ethan doesn't feature anywhere in my day out - hurrah! A whole day on my own. Ian coped admirably looking after him, sorting out my birthday cake (see below) and the surprise barbecue happening in the evening.
All in all a wonderful day and my best birthday in a long time! Thanks to my wonderful husband and great friends, Dizz, Ange and Shirley for making it so special.

The waiting room in the Spa. We were each taken off to separate treatment rooms for our massage.

The pool at the Hyatt. There is a sauna and jacuzzi off to the right.

My birthday cake - Ian's creation of rice crispies toffee and marshmallows, last made when he was four. This time unfortunately it was impossible to cut never mind chew! I appreciated the effort.
No comments:
Post a Comment