Thursday, July 06, 2006

Bundy Mansion

We are safely ensconced at the Bundy house. I saw them off at the airport this afternoon. They will hopefully be airborne and somewhere between here and Dubai.

Meanwhile all is well in the Wroe household. I am exhausted after two days of packing up our stuff and moving it around again. Ian is working really hard and long hours. I can't write much about the job in this forum but let's just say that the jury is still out.

We move into a new house at the end of the month. Our address will be in Daffodil Street - Titirangi. I am looking forward to getting stuck into life there now that we know we will be around for a longer stretch in this part of Auckland.

Must go and put my feet up in front of the fire. I will be able to blog more now that I have access to the Bundy facilities.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya! Hope life continues to go well - sounds as if you're having a great time. Matt and I are moving house - boxes everywhere! Keep hanging in there. God bless. xxx:-)

angela said...

looking forward to more blogging while you are at the Bundys. love to you all