Ethan arrived on the 8th November. The last few weeks have been the hardest and most wonderful of my life. Thankfully the wonderful parts are beginning to outweigh the hard parts. The name Ethan means "strong and enduring". His name fits our labour experience but we didn't intend that. He was born weighing in at 5lb 13oz but is now a whopping 7lb 12. Praise God he is healthy and happy. We had a few worries initially as his first blood test showed an abnormal result for quite a serious condition but after lots of prayer and a re-test that came to nothing.
Ian and I are trying to learn to be parents. I am trying to learn the discipline of not being grumpy and grouchy even though i'm exhausted. Other than that I am enjoying the new friends that I have made through the various classes and things that i went to in pregnancy. You really do build up a special friendship with people who are going through the same thing as you at the same time.
Have just tried and failed to upload some photos. Will try again later.
No comments:
Post a Comment